Not knowing what to buy your friends and family for Christmas, their birthdays, or any other holiday? Or maybe you just want to kindly say thank you in baked goodie form. This gift is EASY, BEAUTIFUL, and DELICIOUS and your friends and family will love this healthy homemade baking mix.
Healthy Homemade Baking Mix Recipe
One of the most popular recipes from the Shh Kitchen is my Secretly Healthy Banana Bread. So, it makes sense that this would be the perfect homemade baking mix to put in these DIY jars. This secretly healthy banana bread puts a delicious healthy twist on the normal banana bread recipes you see. The mix is made with almond flour, oat flour, and coconut sugar! I’ll include all the ingredients and measurements below.
Want to know why this secretly healthy banana bread is the ULTIMATE healthy snack/dessert/breakfast? And how it is packed with 9.2 g of protein per serving?! Go to the recipe to find out. Take me there!!!
1. Using a funnel or rolled paper plate, pour the oat flour into the bottom of jar, followed by coconut sugar, and then almond flour. With a spoon (or you can use your teaspoon measuring spoon) sprinkle cinnamon inside of the jar, pressing it up against the sides of the glass. Add in the nutmeg, baking soda and salt.
2. Take the lid and place it on fabric piece. Cut a square around the lid leaving 2-3 inches of space on each side (you can use pinking shears or regular scissors). Optional: place a rolled piece of tape on the top of the lid and stick the cut out square of fabric to it to ensure it won’t slide around.
3. Screw the lid (with the fabric on top) onto the jar.
4. Cut a piece of ribbon to fit around the lid. Secure the ribbon around the fabric and lid. Tie a nice bow. Trim the ribbon ends to your desired length.
5. Trim the outer pieces of fabric around the jar with pinking shears if needed.
6. Create your label and be sure to include the wet ingredients and baking instructions!
*This is a perfect DIY Holiday gift idea!
*We’d love to see your Baking Mix Creations! Be sure to snap a picture and tag us on Instagram! @secretlyhealthyhome
HAPPY BAKING AND GIFT GIVING, FRIENDS!
There are affiliate links on this site. I do earn from qualifying purchases, at no cost to you the buyer. Thank you for supporting Secretly Healthy Home!