Healthy Pumpkin Pie Dip (5 Ingredients + High Protein!)
This Healthy Pumpkin Pie Dip is so easy to make and it’s completely gluten-free, dairy-free, and nut-free! Made with just 5 simple ingredients! Tastes just like a pumpkin pie. It’s also high in protein, vitamins, and healthy fats. Perfect for snacking on any time of the day!
Healthy Pumpkin Pie Dip
If you like my Sugar Cookie Dessert Hummus, you’ll for sure love this pumpkin pie dip! It tastes just like a pumpkin pie, but the beautiful thing is, no baking or crust making needed.
Ingredients For Pumpkin Pie Dip
Just like my Mini Sweet Potato Pie Recipe, you only need 5 ingredients to make this healthy dip! Does it get any better than that?! Well, maybe 4 if you want to try my 4 Ingredient Gluten-Free Lava Cakes. But, 5 is still pretty darn simple!
- Can Chickpeas Rinsed and Drained
- Honey or Pure Maple Syrup
- Pumpkin Puree (canned or fresh)
- Sunflower Seed Butter or Any Nut/Seed Butter
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
How To Make Pumpkin Pie Dip
If you’ve made my Homemade Healthy Nutella or my Mini Chocolate Pies then I know you’ll love making this delicious dip because just like those recipes, you just need a high-speed blender or food processor to make this delicious dip! It’s literally done in 5 minutes or less!
Simply add all ingredients to the food processor and blend for 3-5 minutes until smooth and creamy. I have a quick video of how to do this on my Instagram too if you want to check it out!
What To Serve With Pumpkin Pie Dip
My absolute FAVORITE thing to eat with dessert hummus is graham crackers. The possibilities are endless though! Here is a simple little list you can go off of for ideas:
- Graham crackers (gluten-free brand here)
- Animal crackers (yummy brand)
- Pretzels (here is a great gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free brand!)
- Pita chips (here is an allergy-friendly brand)
- Crackers (my favorite healthy crackers!)
How long can you store Dessert Hummus in the fridge?
If you know anything about me, you know that I ALWAYS have healthy snacks on hand. Whether it’s my Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls in the freezer, Chocolate Chip Cookie Baked Oatmeal in the fridge, or my Secretly Healthy Fudge Brownies on deck, I am ready for whenever hunger strikes!
Something I absolutely love about this dessert hummus is that you can store it in the fridge for weeks! It’s so nice to have on hand any time of the day for a quick snack or in the evening for a healthy dessert option. This dessert hummus lasts 3-4 weeks in the fridge when in an airtight container or in a bowl covered with plastic wrap!
More Healthy Pumpkin Recipes:
I cannot wait for you to give this Healthy Pumpkin Pie Dip a try! Please snap a picture and share it with me! Seeing your kitchen creations makes my day and encourages me to keep making new recipes for you!
Happy Pumpkin Pie Dip Makin’!
PIN FOR LATER
Healthy Pumpkin Pie Dip (5 Ingredients + High Protein)
This Healthy Pumpkin Pie Dip is so easy to make and it’s completely gluten-free, dairy-free, and nut-free! Made with just 5 simple ingredients! Tastes just like a pumpkin pie. It's also high in protein, vitamins, and healthy fats. Perfect for snacking on any time of the day!
- 1 (15 oz.) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed (you can't taste them at all!)
- ½ cup honey or pure maple syrup
- ⅓ slightly heaping cup pumpkin puree (canned or fresh)
- ⅓ cup sunflower seed butter (can substitute creamy almond butter or cashew butter)
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1. Add all ingredients to food processor or blender. Blend for 2-5 minutes or until super smooth. Scrape down sides when needed.
2. Serve with graham crackers, pretzels, pita chips, animal crackers, or eat by the spoonful! (complete list of what you can serve with this dip listed in blog post above) Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Use code "shh20" for FREE SHIPPING off your online nut-butter orders at Georgia Grinders!
Be sure to tag @secretlyhealthyhome on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest with a picture of your recipe! I love seeing your kitchen creations so please leave a comment and rate the recipe if you make it! It really helps support me!
There are affiliate links on this site. I do earn from qualifying purchases, at no cost to you the buyer. Thank you for supporting Secretly Healthy Home!
Serving Size:2 Tbs
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 119Total Fat: 4.3gCarbohydrates: 16.6gNet Carbohydrates: 14.4gFiber: 2.2gSugar: 10.3gProtein: 3.1g