This healthy peanut butter pie is no-bake and doesn’t taste healthy in the slightest. Made with greek yogurt and a simple 3 ingredient graham cracker peanut butter crust! No one will know this is a healthier peanut butter pie!
Healthy Pb2 Peanut Butter Pie
The crust of this peanut butter pie is made with only 3 simple ingredients. It’s the exact crust recipe I use for my Secretly Healthy Cheesecake recipe, but the only addition is Pb2 peanut butter powder to give it an extra peanut butter cookie flavor. I love using Pb2 powder because it’s lower in fat and adds the perfect flavor for this crust! I also use Pb2 in my peanut butter protein balls, which are a fan favorite!
Peanut Butter Pie With Greek Yogurt
If you’ve tried my Healthy Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe or my Best Healthy Cheesecake recipe then you know you can’t taste the greek yogurt in either of those recipes! The same goes for this healthy peanut butter pie! You cannot taste the greek yogurt at all. Adding greek yogurt adds a lighter texture and flavor to this no-bake pie. It also boosts the protein, probiotics, and lowers the fat in this recipe. I mean we do kinda make up for the fats by adding peanut butter, but that is well worth it in my opinion. 😉
How To Make This No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie Vegan And Dairy-Free
Just like a lot of my recipes, you can make this healthy peanut butter pie vegan and dairy-free! I have recipes for chocolate mini pies and sweet potato mini pies that are also vegan and dairy-free if you’re looking for some more inspo. If you’re wanting to see more “how-to” baking videos be sure to follow me on Instagram too!
All you need to do to make this healthy pie vegan and dairy-free is use vegan cream cheese, plain dairy-free yogurt, and coco whip or truwhip’s vegan whipped topping! That’s it!
This healthy peanut butter pie is no-bake and doesn't taste healthy in the slightest. Made with greek yogurt and a simple 3 ingredient graham cracker peanut butter crust! No one will know this is a healthier peanut butter pie!
Prep Time25 minutes
Chill Time30 minutes
Total Time55 minutes
Graham Cracker Crust
1½ Cups (11 sheets) Graham Crackers (can use gluten-free)
1. Soak dates in boiling water about 5-10 minutes until soft.
2. Make the crust: Blend or pulse graham crackers in a high speed blender or food processor. Drain water from the soaked dates, add to blender, along with peanut butter powder and pulse again until a dough forms. Scraping down the sides when needed. (Dough should be crumbly, but stick together when pressed between fingers.)
3. Transfer the crust mixture to a greased 9-inch springform pan or a parchamnet-lined 1.5 quart or 8x8 inch baking dish. Press the mixture down into an even layer and up the sides a bit (you can use your fingers or the back of a measuring cup). The crust may dry out a little if sitting on the counter, so if needed, add a few drops of water to it when pressing into pan. Place in freezer or fridge while you make the peanut butter pie filling.
4. Make the peanut butter pie filling: Rinse out your food processor. Make sure your cream cheese is very soft (if needed, pop it in a microwave-safe bowl and defrost in microwave for 20-30 seconds or until very soft). Blend cream cheese on high until very smooth. Add in the rest of the filling ingredients and blend until smooth and fluffy (about 2-3 minutes).
5. Pour peanut butter pie filling over crust and smooth into an even layer. Top with remaining truwhip topping. Place peanut butter pie in the freezer to set for 30 minutes - 1 hour. Slice and enjoy! Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 10 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
To Make This Peanut Butter Pie Vegan or Dairy-Free: Use vegan cream cheese, a plain dairy-free yogurt, and cocowhip or truwhip’s vegan whipped topping!
Use code "shh20" for FREE SHIPPING off your online nut-butter orders at Georgia Grinders!
Be sure to tag @secretlyhealthyhome on Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest with a picture of your recipe! I love seeing your kitchen creations so please leave a comment and rate the recipe if you make it! It really helps support me!
There are affiliate links on this site. I do earn from qualifying purchases, at no cost to you the buyer. Thank you for supporting Secretly Healthy Home!
1 slice with tru whip topping Amount Per Serving:Calories: 359Total Fat: 16.9gCarbohydrates: 28.3gNet Carbohydrates: 25.3gFiber: 3gSugar: 21.6gProtein: 9g
Did you make this recipe?
Be sure to tag @secretlyhealthyhome on Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest with a picture of your recipe creation! Please leave a star rating and or comment! It really helps support me and encourages me to keep making recipes for you!