Healthy Peanut Butter Pie (No-Bake!)
This healthy peanut butter pie is no-bake and doesn’t taste healthy in the slightest. Made with greek yogurt and a simple 3 ingredient graham cracker peanut butter crust! No one will know this is a healthier peanut butter pie!
Healthy Pb2 Peanut Butter Pie
The crust of this peanut butter pie is made with only 3 simple ingredients. It’s the exact crust recipe I use for my Secretly Healthy Cheesecake recipe, but the only addition is Pb2 peanut butter powder to give it an extra peanut butter cookie flavor. I love using Pb2 powder because it’s lower in fat and adds the perfect flavor for this crust! I also use Pb2 in my peanut butter protein balls, which are a fan favorite!
Peanut Butter Pie With Greek Yogurt
If you’ve tried my Healthy Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe or my Best Healthy Cheesecake recipe then you know you can’t taste the greek yogurt in either of those recipes! The same goes for this healthy peanut butter pie! You cannot taste the greek yogurt at all. Adding greek yogurt adds a lighter texture and flavor to this no-bake pie. It also boosts the protein, probiotics, and lowers the fat in this recipe. I mean we do kinda make up for the fats by adding peanut butter, but that is well worth it in my opinion. 😉
How To Make This No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie Vegan And Dairy-Free
Just like a lot of my recipes, you can make this healthy peanut butter pie vegan and dairy-free! I have recipes for chocolate mini pies and sweet potato mini pies that are also vegan and dairy-free if you’re looking for some more inspo. If you’re wanting to see more “how-to” baking videos be sure to follow me on Instagram too!
All you need to do to make this healthy pie vegan and dairy-free is use vegan cream cheese, plain dairy-free yogurt, and coco whip or truwhip’s vegan whipped topping! That’s it!
Best Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
Now, I am a peanut butter LOVER! Hence why I have so many peanut butter recipes on my blog like my Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Perfect Bars, 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Protein Granola, and No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bars. I’m here to tell you though, this no-bake peanut butter pie might just be my absolute favorite. It’s so creamy, dreamy, and absolutely drool-worthy.
I cannot wait for you to give this Healthy Peanut Butter Pie a try! Please snap a picture and share it with me!
Seeing your kitchen creations makes my day and encourages me to keep creating new recipes for you!
Happy Peanut Butter Pie Makin’!
More Peanut Butter Recipes
PIN FOR LATER
Healthy Peanut Butter Pie (No-Bake!)
This healthy peanut butter pie is no-bake and doesn't taste healthy in the slightest. Made with greek yogurt and a simple 3 ingredient graham cracker peanut butter crust! No one will know this is a healthier peanut butter pie!
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1½ Cups (11 sheets) Graham Crackers (can use gluten-free)
- 7 Large Pitted Medjool Dates (or 14 Deglet Noor Dates) (about ¾ Cup Packed)
- ¼ Cup Peanut Butter Powder (I use this brand)
Peanut Butter Pie Filling
- 1 Block (8 oz) Low Fat Cream Cheese *softened (can sub vegan cream cheese)
- 1 Cup Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt (or plain dairy-free yogurt of choice)
- 1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter (no added sugar or oil. Use code “shh20”)
- ¾ Cup TruWhip Whipped Topping (the rest of the container you can use for the topping)
- ¼ Cup Pure Maple Syrup (can sub honey)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1. Soak dates in boiling water about 5-10 minutes until soft.
2. Make the crust: Blend or pulse graham crackers in a high speed blender or food processor. Drain water from the soaked dates, add to blender, along with peanut butter powder and pulse again until a dough forms. Scraping down the sides when needed. (Dough should be crumbly, but stick together when pressed between fingers.)
3. Transfer the crust mixture to a greased 9-inch springform pan or a parchamnet-lined 1.5 quart or 8x8 inch baking dish. Press the mixture down into an even layer and up the sides a bit (you can use your fingers or the back of a measuring cup). The crust may dry out a little if sitting on the counter, so if needed, add a few drops of water to it when pressing into pan. Place in freezer or fridge while you make the peanut butter pie filling.
4. Make the peanut butter pie filling: Rinse out your food processor. Make sure your cream cheese is very soft (if needed, pop it in a microwave-safe bowl and defrost in microwave for 20-30 seconds or until very soft). Blend cream cheese on high until very smooth. Add in the rest of the filling ingredients and blend until smooth and fluffy (about 2-3 minutes).
5. Pour peanut butter pie filling over crust and smooth into an even layer. Top with remaining truwhip topping. Place peanut butter pie in the freezer to set for 30 minutes - 1 hour. Slice and enjoy! Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 10 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
- To Make This Peanut Butter Pie Vegan or Dairy-Free: Use vegan cream cheese, a plain dairy-free yogurt, and cocowhip or truwhip’s vegan whipped topping!
Use code "shh20" for FREE SHIPPING off your online nut-butter orders at Georgia Grinders!
Be sure to tag @secretlyhealthyhome on Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest with a picture of your recipe! I love seeing your kitchen creations so please leave a comment and rate the recipe if you make it! It really helps support me!
There are affiliate links on this site. I do earn from qualifying purchases, at no cost to you the buyer. Thank you for supporting Secretly Healthy Home!
Serving Size:1 slice with tru whip topping
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 359Total Fat: 16.9gCarbohydrates: 28.3gNet Carbohydrates: 25.3gFiber: 3gSugar: 21.6gProtein: 9g
How incredibly imprecise- 1 Block Low Fat Cream Cheese *softened (can sub vegan cream cheese) – how can I possibly work with this????
Hi Laurie! So sorry it isn’t more clear. I just added 8 oz to the cream cheese ingredient. I hope that helps! Let me know if you make this. It’s so yummy! 🙂
Never seen Tru whip. Is it like Cool whip.? Don’t consider that very healthy.
It is similar to cool whip but has no artificial colors or flavorings like cool whip. They also have vegan, skinny, and keto versions as well 🙂 And as always, people are free to use coconut whipped cream if they don’t have truwhip on hand. Thanks for your question!