This Chewy Gluten-Free Cookie Cake will leave you speechless. No one will ever know it’s made from all vegan, refined sugar-free, and wholesome ingredients!
Vegan Giant Cookie
Call it what you will… cookie cake, cookie skillet, giant cookie… they all work! All that matters is that it’s one big cookie and you can eat it without feeling guilty because it’s made from all clean ingredients. There’s no refined sugar or flour in this healthy cookie cake recipe. But, trust me when I say, you would never be able to tell because it tastes THAT GOOD!
Vegan Gluten-Free Cookie Cake Ingredients:
You only need 9 ingredients (most of which are pantry staples) to make this gluten-free cookie cake!
Optional ingredients: I loooooove adding maca powder and collagen to this healthy cake. The maca powder has tremendous health benefits and gives the cake a sweet nutty flavor. I talk all things maca powder in my superfood powders IGTV. Collagen gives this gluten-free cookie cake the MOST AMAZING chewy consistency. You gotta try it to believe it, friends!
Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
Vegan recipes tend to be quite fun to make! I was on a chia egg kick for a while (check out my Vegan Raspberry Brownies or Vegan Sugar Cookies), but now I’m back on the flax egg train. Ever since I made my Vegan Melt In Your Mouth Banana Bread, I’ve been hooked on using flax eggs in my baking. This eggless cookie cake recipe calls for just that. Two flax eggs. See the details below on how to make a flax egg.
How to Make a Flax Egg
Flax eggs are very simple to make. I used them in my Vegan Banana Bread too! They work just like eggs and are high in fiber, rich in potassium, and low in calories!
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease 9 inch springform pan or skillet with coconut oil.
2. In a medium size bowl, add all ingredients except baking powder and chocolate chips. Mix until combined.
3. Next, fold in chocolate chips and baking powder.
4. Pour cookie dough into springform pan and smooth into an even layer (opt. top with additional chocolate chips).
5. Bake at 350 F. for 25-30 minutes until lightly golden and a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Store in an airtight container or cover in cling wrap. It will last up to 4 days at room temperature, two weeks in the refrigerator, and 3 months in the freezer.
Don’t have a spring form pan? No problem. You can bake this cookie cake in just about any baking dish. Just keep an eye on it as it bakes. Baking time will vary depending on what shape and size pan you use and how thick your cookie cake is.
Collagen: Last time I’m saying it, collagen really makes this cookie cake chewy! I highly recommend trying it. I love this brand.
Be sure to tag @secretlyhealthyhome on Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest with a picture of your recipe creation! Please leave a star rating and or comment! It really helps support me and encourages me to keep making recipes for you!