These Soft Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies literally melt in your mouth. They’re made with oat flour and coconut sugar so they’re gluten-free and refined sugar-free too! Seriously the best healthy pumpkin cookies ever!
Easy Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Easy to Make: You just need one mixing bowl to make these healthy pumpkin cookies! Just mix all your ingredients together and scoop them into cookies on your cookie sheet, flatten them down and bake for around 15 minutes! I love using my medium cookie scoop to get a consistent shape and size.
If you’re looking for more ridiculously easy recipes check out any of my baked oatmeals! They’re my favorite breakfasts and you don’t even need a mixing bowl!
I cannot wait for you to give these Soft Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies a try! Please snap a picture and share it with me! Seeing your kitchen creations makes my day and encourages me to keep creating new recipes for you!
Soft Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies (Just Oat Flour!)
These soft vegan pumpkin chocolate chip cookies literally melt in your mouth. They’re made with oat flour and coconut sugar so they’re gluten-free and refined sugar-free too! Seriously the best healthy pumpkin cookies ever!
Prep Time5 minutes
Cook Time15 minutes
Total Time20 minutes
¾ Cup Pumpkin Puree
⅓ Cup Melted Coconut Oil (can sub grass fed butter or ghee)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together except oat flour, baking powder, and chocolate chips.
3. Fold in oat flour and baking powder. Then, fold in chocolate chips.
4. Transfer to cookie sheet using a medium cookie scoop (makes 12 cookies). Flatten the cookies down (they won’t spread when baked) and bake at 350 F. for 13-16 minutes until set on top, fragrant, and slightly golden.
5. Store in an airtight container on the counter for up to 4 days, in the refrigerator for up to a week, or freeze for 3 months!
Use code "shh20" for FREE SHIPPING off your online nut-butter orders at Georgia Grinders!
Be sure to tag @secretlyhealthyhome on Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest with a picture of your recipe! I love seeing your kitchen creations so please leave a comment and rate the recipe if you make it! It really helps support me!
There are affiliate links on this site. I do earn from qualifying purchases, at no cost to you the buyer. Thank you for supporting Secretly Healthy Home!
Be sure to tag @secretlyhealthyhome on Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest with a picture of your recipe creation! Please leave a star rating and or comment! It really helps support me and encourages me to keep making recipes for you!